Custom Search

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fairy Art Series

Best Blogger Tips
About the Series: Over the past few weeks I will be posting some of my own drawings of fairies (which lack official names).

About the Drawings: They are very simple drawings that I did by hand and then scanned into my computer to colour in and add effects.

The Dark Side: I drew these a couple of years ago when I was going through a "dark" stage (that hasn't completely warn off yet). So they are a little on the goth side but still kinda cute.

Not Obsessed: I am not a 'fairy' person . . . I do not even know why I was drawing them in the first place. I think that I just wanted to try drawing people because that's what I was learning in art class at the time (high school).

Added Bonus: Along with the pictures I will add some random fairy-oriented content to the posts just for fun. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...