Custom Search

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The 2008 US Election Results Are In!

Best Blogger Tips
I am not a big follower of politics but I must say that I am very pleased that Obama has won! I'm so glad that I was around for such a big part of American history. I believe that this is proof that we (US and Canada) are headed for big social changes and our future is headed in a good direction.

Click here to watch Obama's Victory Speech. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Hey it shows that you are following my blog. I'm trying to figure out if and how I know you, and how you know me, because I know more then one Amanda. Just wondering. You're blog is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's cool. As for your blog, You set your template to the mini... or mimie... the blank one that is provided by blogger. Then you add the html gadget to your layouts. Then go find a background you like, copy the html and past into your gadget box, save and tada! Yeah... I hope that sort of made sense. If all else fails... uhhh leelou blog backgrounds gives really good instructions, but last I checked they were updating or something so you might have to wait. (it's easier to find them if you google leelou instead of going to leelou.com because a dif. site comes up... it's a car site.) My newest background actually came from my googling blog backgrounds and I found a site with cute ones. Good luck and nice to sort of meet you. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...