Custom Search

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fairy Series Competition!

Best Blogger Tips
About the Competition: I will be hosting a series of competitions in relation to the Fairy Art Series. The competition will be to name the fairy picture. All of them are in desperate need of names to be truly completed after two long years.

Winners: There will be one winner for each fairy competition. You can win multiple times. I will pick the names I like best. Each competition will end one month after they were originally posted.

Rewards: Since I cannot offer any tangible prizes I will award the winner of each competition with exposure on my blog. I will create a posting on Growing Pains that highlights your blog (if you are a winner) including an overview and any other aspects that you request.

If you have any questions just add a comment to this post and I will reply promptly. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...