Custom Search

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Favourite Drinks

Best Blogger Tips
The first week of classes is at an end. I hope everything went well, if not, don't worry it'll only get easier. But I'm forgetting about the serious stuff for now. It's Friday, and I want to drink. Just for fun, here are some of my favourite drinks.
  • Holy Water

  • Rev

  • Molson Canadian

  • Screwdrivers

  • Sex on the Beach (try Vex on the Beach, it's cheap)

  • Irish Coffee

  • Coke Lime and vodka/rum
Leave a comment with your favourites.


Related Links
Hangover Cures the College Way
Jenga Drinking Game
Comedian Bob Marley on Pizza and Beer
Recommended Movie: Zoolander Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. I can't say I have much experience, but the best thing I ever had was Hawaiian Punch/Sprite/Bacardi Grand Mellon with sherbet in it. Which I think I liked because I couldn't taste the alcohol in it, so I'm not sure it even counts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the chart is funny even though it's supposed to be serious. I don't think that the number of drinks consumed has anything to do with performance. Especially when you're only talking about a few drinks a week. I drink more than that and I'm on the dean's list. So FU! It's more to do with the lifestyle then the number of drinks. Don't blame the booze! You can click on the chart to see the website I got it from. It explains more about college drinking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...