Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pure Pwnage

Best Blogger Tips
I don't watch a lot of online shows but Pure Pwnage is my favourite. It's a great show for gamers and geeks. I don't consider myself either of those but my boyfriend is a gamer and he made me watch it. I didn't like it at first but it gets better. It's very funny when you get to know the characters. And it's a Canadian show! Yay.

Anyways, the show is apparently becoming quite popular because they just announced that their show will be broadcasted on TV in 2010 on Showcase. Click here to visit their website and watch the show.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...