Custom Search

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rate My Life Quiz

Best Blogger Tips
I stumbled apon a blog (Flight of the Bestalked Pickles) that mentioned a cute little quiz Rate My Life. It rates different aspects of your life out of a score of 10. I tried it for fun and these were my results:

Overall Life: 6.3

Mind: 5.9
Body: 4.5
Spirit: 6
Friends/Family: 5.3
Love: 9.2
Finance: 6.9


My score is prettly low. I would have thought that my mind and family/friend rating higher but I was happy to see that my love rating was so high!

You should check it out if you have time. It is not the shortest quiz in the world . . . it goes more indepth. It would probably take no longer than 5 minutes. I'm also unsure of its credibility but it's interesting anyway.

TAKE THE RATE MY LIFE QUIZ Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...