Custom Search

Friday, November 7, 2008

Recommended Movie: Apocalypto

Best Blogger Tips

I was reminded of a movie I really like and thought I would share my comments with you. Apocalypto is an amazingly intense and gorey movie. I am not a big fan of Mel Gibson, and I haven't seen Passion of the Christ yet, but I love this movie. The graphics and camera work are beautiful but their is an eerie and sad mood about it (the official website is really cool too).
Here is a short plot summary that I got from IMDB:

"In the twilight of the mysterious Mayan Kingdom, a young warrior known as Jaguar Paw has been captured and taken to the great Mayan city, where he faces a harrowing end. Driven by the power of his love for his wife and son, he makes an escape to rescue them and ultimately save his way of life."

If you like the sort of movies and things that I do (see my profile) then I would recommend this movie to you! I'll just let you know that it is inanother language so you have to read the subtitles and it's probably not appropriate for children.

You can click on the image at the top of this post to watch its trailer on YouTube.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. i thought that film was fantastic - i really hadn't expected to like it so much.

    and lordy i am so pleased i wasn't a Mayan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...