Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Healthy Eating: Special K Challenge

Best Blogger Tips
As part of my New Years Resolution I have decided to eat healthier. I heard about the Special K cereal diet and decided to try it out because I really like the cereal.

It is called the Special K Challenge. They have tips for success, exercise tips, healthy recipes and more. Check out the website to find tons of credible and useful resources.

The feature I like the best is the Meal Planner. The meal planner creates a suggested weeks worth of meals and snacks based on your recommended daily calorie intake.
While I found that the meal planner provides great ideas for a healthy diet I am not following it exactly. My twist on the challenge is that I am going to substitute one meal each day with a bowl of Special K. The cereal is available in different flavours so I can mix it up. Right now I am working my way through a box of Special K Berry. I love this one with some sliced banana and 1% milk.

I am going to be dieting this way for a couple of months. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...