Custom Search

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My School: Laurentian University

Best Blogger Tips
I have been attending the university of Laurentian for the past 3 years. I take my studies at Georgian College because it is local and it allows me to live with my parents and save on rent and other costs. I do plan on moving out soon and i'll be talking about that process later. I am going for my Bachelor of Business Administration undergraduate degree which is a 4 yr program. I don't plan on doing any more shcooling after this but right now I am specializing in marketing. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do with this degree. But I will probably start in sales and work my way up. You can click on the image below to visit the Laurentian Univeristy website.

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...