Custom Search

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finding Scholarships

Best Blogger Tips
With the fall semester approaching it's time to start applying for scholarships. I applied for bursaries and scholarships directly through my school website. It was so easy. I just filled out one small application and it automatically entered me into any ones I qualified for. I already received a $500 bursary from my school (gotta love free money).

StudentAwards.com is also a good place to find scholarships that most people over look, and so, you might have a better chance. Apply for as many as possible; it doesn't hurt to try even if you think you don't qualify.

I signed up for studentawards and I found lots of scholarship opportunities. Just be careful what you sign up for because I have been getting some spam mail from the site. You can use this website to find scholarships but I recommend that you apply for them directly through the official scholarship's website if they have one.

Additionally, some corporations offer scholarships to their employees. Ask your manager for information about this because you might not find anything online about it. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...