Custom Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

iCoke Prizes Are Weak

Best Blogger Tips
I am loyal to Coca-Cola and decided to start entering the pins from the caps to earn points. The points are adding up quickly but there isn't anything I really want to spend them on. I keep checking the list of things I can buy but there is rarely anything new. Most of the prizes now are Olympic things and I'm not into that. So I guess it depends on your interests. Hopefully they will add new things soon.
If you haven't joined yet you can for free by clicking here.

Stuff to Chat About:
Do you collect iCoke points?
What do you think of the prizes?
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...